I am actively recruiting an Outsourcing Manager for a Top 50 firm based in London's West End. They are offering hybrid and agile working - allowing employees to continue to enjoy working from home as well as returning to the office for a couple of days.
Outsourcing Manager Benefits:
- £48,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid / Remote and Flexible Working
- 25 Days Holiday + Paid Time off at Xmas
- Private Medical Insurance
- Commission for introducing clients
- Candidate referral scheme
- Expert financial advice
- Social events throughout the year
- Summer/Christmas party
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Long service awards
As a Mid-tier firm, they can offer a personalised service to entrepreneurs, start-ups, and growing businesses. They work with a diverse client base from media and entertainment to retail, property, hospitality, manufacturing, recruitment, lawyers, and charities. They also have an international client base including companies based in Europe and the Far East.Outsourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Train and support both team members and clients
- Review bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT returns
- Review year end packs to be passed to accounts and audit team
- Assist with ensuring that deadlines and time budgets are met
- Complete and review VAT compliance including registration, de-registration, option to tax, VAT enquiries and investigation
- Assist and advise clients with their accounting systems, which can include designing accounting processes and internal controls
- Utiling Xero, Sage 50 and Excel
This role is best suited to someone who is genuinely passionate about providing high level of service to their own portfolio of clients. You will be supporting the Outsourcing Director by improving systems and processes to enhance clients' businesses which range from entrepreneurs & SMEs to large group companies.
Having grown over the years, they have around 150 employees - but have maintained a close-knit feel. To discuss this role in more detail call or call
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.