CMA Recruitment Group is working closely with a successful organisation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire, for the recruitment of a Payroll Officer due to heavy workloads. This opportunity is offered on a fixed term contract basis initially until the end of March with the possibility of going perm, working 37 hours per week and will be office based. What will the Payroll Officer role involve?
Suitable Candidate for the Payroll Officer vacancy:
- Processing the monthly payroll for c10,000 employees;
- Processing starters and leavers, issuing P45’s;
- Correctly calculating tax codes and pension data and performing payroll associated reconciliations;
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with all payroll related queries;
- Liaison with HR and finance on a day to day basis to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of the monthly payroll.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Payroll Officer:
- Have current /previous high volume monthly and/or weekly payroll experience;
- Be up to date with current payroll legislation and procedures;
- Possess strong literacy and numeracy skills;
- Have excellent attention to detail and be accurate in the processing of sensitive payroll data.
- An immediate start offered following a successful interview;
- 37 hours per week with flexibility if required;
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays;
- Generous pension once permanent;
- Located within easy access of public transport links.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.