Crawley based COMPANY:
International, market-leading company in their trade HOURS:
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
£35,000 - £42,000 pa BENEFITS:
Private Healthcare and Dental, 50% discount on gym membership, free parking, 20 days annual leave + bank holidays with the opportunity to increase annual leave to 25 days annual leave + bank hols. Career development opportunities. Excellent training and travel opportunities. CULTURE:
Thriving, sociable working environment. Team orientated, collaborative, supportive.
Office Angels are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our client's fantastic team in Crawley. About your new role:
- Process Payroll every month (every two weeks for 1 account particular account)
- Use Excel spreadsheet to create and maintain the Company records and payroll platforms, managing the data for starters, leavers and promotion salaries
- Calculation of pay for new starters and leavers who have not worked for the full month
- Dealing with commission and bonus schemes across the company
- Complete reports to keep on record and for managerial reviews
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in the payroll records before taken for approval
- Processing staff expenses, ensuring VAT receipts are provided (using Sage Software)
- Manage the Company Pension Scheme. Uploading the monthly contribution, adding new staff details, and removing leavers from the scheme
- Experience processing Payroll in the UK
- Organisational skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Proven ability to work in an accurate and methodical way
- A good idea for detail and focus when processing data
- Possess Payroll experience
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
The next steps:
- Have good working knowledge of Sage Payroll, Sage 50, Word, and Outlook 365
- Experience of working with on-line payroll platforms
- A familiarity of working with various currencies
- Have a Payroll Qualification or working towards one
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.