- Job title - Assistant Accountant
- Salary - £25k
- Working hours - Full-Time (9 - 5 pm, with some flexibility)
- Location - Fylde Coast
- Job type - Permanent
Are you looking for an Assistant Accountant opportunity on the Fylde Coast?
Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed and increase your finance knowledge?
Do you want to be part of a team who all get on really well and love having a laugh?
If so, KEEP READING!
We are working with a local authority client based on the Fylde Coast. Our client is looking to recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. In this role, you will work alongside two other Assistant Accountants to support with a variety of duties, including:
- Supporting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Bank reconciliations
All whilst reporting to the Principal Accountant who is a great mentor who will help and support you throughout your role. From an initial training period and beyond, you will have a solid team behind you that wants everyone to grow and achieve!
One of the main perks of this role is the benefits package, working for a local authority often gives an unrivalled package to their employees!
This client offers:
This opportunity will be great for you if...
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Discounts on gym memberships
- AND an employer pension contribution of 18% (WOW!!)
- There are also plenty of opportunities to grow with this business as they offer training and development to all employees.
- You have experience working as an Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant
- You have experience using Microsoft Excel and are comfortable using functions such as VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables.
- You are a friendly and sociable person who works well in a team
We review all of our applicants regularly and those we will get in touch with those we think are a great match, we will arrange a call to find out all about you as well as telling you all about our client before details are sent to the hiring manager. Apply now for immediate consideration via the link to Claudia at Dot Recruit Ltd.
We would absolutely love to be able to get back to everyone, but we physically don’t have enough hours in the day! If we don’t make contact this time, we will keep hold of your CV and get in touch about future suitable vacancies.