My client has an urgent requirement for a Stock Accountant in Yeovil.
In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and efficient reporting of stock and the related provision of information to group and other internal departments.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place
- Identify opportunities to make controls more effective and enhance Commercial results
- Management of month-end and BAU stock team processes
- Proactive business partnering
- Group submissions with appropriate supporting information and commentary
- Assist with understanding and delivery of internal and external audit requirements
- Complete/review statutory and other returns relating to Stock
- Effectively support the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliation process
To be considered you will ideally be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels to a wide variety of audiences, both verbally and in writing. Stock experience would be beneficial but not essential provided you are willing to learn.
This position is offering a hybrid model of working 3 days in the office 2 remotely but also works around flexible core working hrs.
If you are interested in this Stock Accountant position, please contact James Herbert at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.