Our client, a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Oxted has a new role for a qualified Client Account Manager to join their Team. Reporting to the Partners duties will include: -
- Managing your own portfolio made up of SME and Ltd Company clients, duties include a mixture of accounts and tax work.
- Portfolio billing
- Limited company, Sole trader and Partnership accounts preparation
- Corporation and personal tax returns preparation
- Assisting with tax planning
- Supervising junior team members
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates are currently working within a similar position within Practice and have supervisory experience.