Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior London £28,000 - £34,000
Your role as an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior:
- Are you interested in working for a private wealth boutique in Central London?
- Are you ACA or ACCA part-qualified and looking for a role that can offer you any split between audit and accounts?
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will ensure all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time
- The Audit Semi Senior will prepare analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- You will work on clients under IFRS and FRS 102 reporting
- You will be involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the manager
- It is important that you can build strong, long-lasting relationships with new clients
- Preparation of annual accounts for private wealth companies under FRS 102 and UK GAAP
- Involved in a mix of statutory and management accounts
- ACA or ACCA part qualified
- Experience in FRS102 is essential and preferably in IFRS or UK GAAP
- A strong communicator who can converse with clients across all levels
- A progressive mindset and a hunger to improve your career
I am looking for an ambitious Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details: / .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.