2 x Qualified Finance Manager Salary: £40,000 - £50,000. Location:
Remote or Hybrid in Livingston or Skelmersdale.
REED has recently partnered with a large specialist accounting firm. This company is looking for two qualified Finance Managers due to recent business growth
This role offers fully remote working and would be perfect for a 1st or 2nd-time mover from practice or a candidate with experience from the legal industry. Please find more information about the position below: Role Details
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other management information for clients, including maintenance of fully reconciled accounting schedule packs.
- Providing Outsourced Finance Director / Financial Controller services to clients and presenting at board and partnership level meetings.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/annual cashflow forecasts.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Supervision of purchase ledger processing work.
- Management of credit control procedures.
- Review of accounts, budgets, cashflows and VAT returns prepared by other team members.
- Internal review of client financial data and ensuring that it is supported by reports and reconciled on a regular basis.
- Assisting with the development of accounting knowledge across the office.
- Identifying improved working processes and procedures both within the organisation and within client organisations.
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, ILFM Associate or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Proficient use of MS Excel for data analysis. Experience with lookup formulae and pivot tables will be a basic requirement.
- Ability to work with little supervision and to ensure that service is delivered within agreed parameters.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of delivering process improvements
- Strong client relationship management and communication skills
- It would be advantageous to have experience of finance within the legal industry.
- Experience with working on multiple clients at the same time.
- Experience working on legal firm accounts.
- Line management experience
- £40,000 - £50,000 Salary.
- Work remote / Hybrid in the Livingstone or Skelmersdale office.
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Casual dress.
- Company pension.
- Wellness programme
If you are interested in this role please feel free to email Tom Brown at () or call on