Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Senior Accountant experienced in management accounts, with a proactive approach to work, wanting to join a forward-thinking accountancy firm?
If you’re ambitious and looking to work for a firm of accountants that supports a variety of clients across different industries, this Senior Accountant job in Plymouth could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified, or studying, with a minimum of three years of experience within a finance department. CIMA is desirable, as well as accountancy practice experience.
You’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to constructively review work of other team members, with previous experience managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Senior Accountant job in Plymouth will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn from an experienced team and be an integral part of a reputable firm. JobPurpose
About this firm
- Preparation of management accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
This Senior Accountant job in Plymouth is based within a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver excellence.
This firm is a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals, looking for someone who can be an integral part of a successful team, who can hit the ground running.
This Senior Accountant role would suit a likeminded professional who is eager to focus on management accounts and can adopt a proactive approach to managing workflow. Employee Benefits
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Flexi time and location options
- An integral role within a forward-thinking team
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff rewards scheme
- Team building program
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified, or studying, with a minimum of three years of experience within a finance department.
- CIMA is desirable.
- Previous accountancy practice experience.
- Knowledge in management accounts.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a team’s workflow.
- Able to bring out the best in others and review work.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Plymouth and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.??