I'm currently recruiting for a Process Improvement Analyst to work for an extremely well-established American insurance organisation who lead in providing property liability insurance for motor, home and business.
This is an exciting opportunity to proactively lead or contribute to operational effectiveness and continuous projects.
- Build strong partnerships with business colleagues at all levels across the organisation through providing process improvement knowledge and experience.
- Assist with improving overall business performance by identifying risks, issues and opportunities linked to the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations and business performance.
- Help to introduce changes in business processes and organisation behaviour's that have a positive impact on the bottom line and customer experience.
- Review of 'As Is' processes and help to document process changes and 'To Be' process designs.
- Support the preparation of cost-effective recommendations for 'To Be' process improvements.
- Assist with the presentations and communications / stakeholder engagement with sponsors and senior leaders.
Hybrid working: 3 days in 2 days from home.
Insurance experience is required
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest then please do apply with your updated CV.