Senior FP&A Manager/Treasury Hatfield - hybrid £competitive plus £7.5k car allowance and 15% bonus and corporate benefits including 10% pension, and healthcare.
Are you a qualified accountant with senior level experience in FP&A and, or Treasury? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company in Hatfield. The company are going through a period of substantial growth and need help to create a hedging trust strategy. You will be:
- Working with Treasury Director and CFO to provide Treasury management information and presentations to be used by business and external parties.
- Build and maintain longer term financial models for forecasting balance sheet and cash flow by entity/strategic alliance/product grouping for actual/forecast and budgets.
- Consolidate management balance sheet and cash flow/forecasts.
- Build and maintain financial models for forecasting foreign exchange risk from short to long term and report on the impact on net income balance sheet volatility.
- Prepare reports on earning at risk and cash flow at risk analytics
- Work with Treasury Director to develop hedging strategies.
- Maintain KPI and dashboards.
- Use SAP 4 Hana and Board tools to use for above- implement RPA, predictive analysis and enhanced data analytics.
The package on offer is a generous one, please apply today for immediate consideration.