Chief Financial Officer£120,000 - £150,000 + Bonus & Equity
Aila is pleased to announce that we’re in an exclusive partnership with a rapidly expanding and fast-paced FinTech business in Central London, on the recruitment of a Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Senior Finance Leader, joining as a CFO on a permanent basis.This is an exciting role that will report into the Owners and support them in across all markets, taking lead on funding or investment options and help facilitate their position in the market. Having already recruited the Group FC & Finance Manager into the business, we’re now looking to add their CFO into a role that is exciting and one where you will get full ownership, transparency and be trusted to advise and lead them through their investment journey over the next 3 years. They’re a FinTech business in Central London offices with a fast-paced start-up culture, yet a modern and relaxed environment that trusts staff to deliver and they support people in making their own decisions. The two founders are very strong in their field, ambitious yet realistic and the rest of the business share these personality traits. They’re looking to hire a CFO to build strong relationships internally as a member of the Board, delivering financial insights, but also to build strong and lasting relationships externally with the Banks and potential investors.They have plans to grow rapidly in the next 12-18 months and this role is vital to them achieving this, either through financing or VC investment. They have four core markets currently, but they are targeting expansion into new markets with capital needed to really accelerate their growth further.The successful candidate will join an extremely collaborative, supportive, and positive senior leadership team with a relaxed view on working and a good hybrid working policy. They have an ever changing and entrepreneurial environment, and this will suit somebody keen on developing processes and making a difference in a CFO role that’s all about investment and strategy.We’re looking for somebody that’s excited by the prospect of joining an ambitious and driven senior leadership team, for a young business that has already become a well-known operator in their industry. If you’re looking for a leading startup company and want to support them in making a real name for themselves in a fast-paced environment.Key
- Control and evaluate the organisation’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
- Liquidity forecasting and managing relationships with banks
- Full FP&A support
- Overseeing and owning all financial data
- Monthly review with the Founders to discuss Cash Flow reporting and analysis, led by the FC
- Monthly Group/Entity/Divisional budget v actual reporting
- Managing the audit process of 2 Channel Island subsidiaries and the statutory accounts and filing for all other entities.
- Improve the current financial processes and controls.
- Directly manage the Group FC and ensure correct setup and integration of international entities
- Other ad-hoc reporting as directed by the CEO’s
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client’s business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.Apply now for more information on this role. If you’re looking to make a move but this role is different to what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.