Client Manager Job Vacancy What we’re looking for
We represent a thriving and quickly growing firm of accountants in Ilkley tasked with finding a talented Client Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of clients and to oversee the workflow of the busy team. The successful candidate will also enjoy working closely alongside the Partners feeding in to the strategic and operational direction of travel for the firm and there is room for professional development and career progression at this firm for the right person.
This role will suit an ambitious accountant, qualified to ACA, ACCA or CA level (or qualified by experience), with first class time management, organisational skills, and management experience. You will be a leader, so you’ll need a can-do attitude and the ability to delegate and to act with autonomy and initiative. This role includes managing the workflow of general accounting and tax and maintaining and developing first-class client relationships so you will also need to be technically experienced and have a personable character.
You will be comfortable reviewing the work of the team and mentoring and inspiring junior staff to progress and develop their skills. You will also need to be able to offer flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
We’re searching for a confident, professional, and highly motivated accountant and we would be delighted to receive your CV if you think you might fit the bill. Job Purpose
About the Employer
- Managing an exciting and diverse client portfolio.
- Working closely alongside a team of experienced and knowledgeable Directors to oversee the success of the firm.
- Oversee the workflow for the wider team and take responsibility for the mentoring and coaching of junior staff and their continued professional development.
- Working alongside teams around the globe as part of the network of firms that this practice is part of.
- Strategic accounting advice.
- Problem solving and communication with HMRC and other relevant third parties.
- Representing the firm at client-facing meetings and events.
- All such other tasks as may be deemed appropriate to support the Directors and their portfolio.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them with the Partners.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
This firm of accountants in the North of England offers an independent style of service whilst benefiting from being part of a national network of practices. They provide a high standard of accountancy service to a range of varied clients.
They showcase an active commitment to training and development at every level and offer an appraisal system that encourages professional growth from the outset. The suite of benefits on offer to the successful candidate highlights their commitment to nurturing and retaining talent. What’s on offer?
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- £60-70k per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Calendar of social events
- Learning development opportunities
- A supportive workplace culture
- Bonus scheme
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.