Financial Accountant - Media and Entertainment - London
We are looking for six Accountants for an Accountant practice based in Central London. This practice specialises in Creative clients within the Media and Entertainment space.
Depending on the level of role you interview for you will be responsible for Year End Stat reporting, Corporation Tax and day to day bookkeeping. You may also have the opportunity to manage more junior staff members.
You will be given full autonomy with your role and the opportunity to make it your own! We are looking for qualified individuals who are both technically strong and a passion for the Creative industry. This role offers hybrid working. Key
(but not limited to)
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Year End Statutory Annual Reports & Financial Statements in line with FRS102/105
- Responsible for ensuring accurate Corporation Tax Returns and Computations prepared
- Review of junior team members, acting as a mentor in their development
- Assisting client managers and clients with ad hoc tasks as required
- A background working within Practice is highly desirable
- Depending on your level - studying towards a relevant professional qualification (AAT,ACCA or CIMA) or fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- For the more junior roles - 6 months + experience in a practice environment
- For the more senior roles - Experience with Accounts preparation, Corporation tax and VAT (supervision and review)
- Overall good understanding of general accounting practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience is a bonus!
- IT proficient with a good understanding of MS Excel
- Highly organised and ability to manage own workload
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.