Reed Finance are working with a small Bristol based Charity recruiting for a Head of Finance.
- 4.5 standard working week, half day on Fridays
- Hybrid working, with a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
- There is flexibility for this role to be either full-time or a part-time (minimum 3 days per week).
The charity has a mixture of funding from grants, donations and trusts, alongside income from the sale of their products. They have headquarters in Bristol, with other international programmes in various locations such as India, Malawi & Kenya.
- Managing a small team of 3 covering Finance & HR.
- Financial strategy/ business partnering.
- Delivery of the year-end accounts and audit.
- Reporting to donors and funders.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Financial controls, VAT & tax.
- Financial reporting.
- Other duties including compliance, managing an outsourced IT function and overseeing some HR duties.
Occasional oversees travel may also be required. For further information contact Charlotte Hasler at Reed Finance.