Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking for the next step in your career, or are you an established Senior Accountant wanting to join a forward-thinking accountancy firm?
If you’re ambitious and looking to work for a firm of accountants that focuses on nurturing talent, this Senior Accountant job in Leeds could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified, or in the final stages of studying, with demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
You’ll need a good knowledge of accounting software and will be detail focused, as well being a strong communicator with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients.
This Senior Accountant job in Leeds will suit someone who is self-motivated and is eager to be an integral part of a reputable firm. JobPurpose
About this firm
- Preparation of client accounts, as well as reviewing the work of other team members.
- Support other team members, overseeing activities like bookkeeping and payroll.
- Manage workflow and ensure client work is completed and delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Support with general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
This Senior Accountant job in Leeds is based within a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver excellence.
This firm is a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals, looking for someone who can be an integral part of a successful team, who can hit the ground running.
This Senior Accountant role would suit a likeminded professional can adopt a proactive approach to managing workflow. Employee Benefits
- £36,000 - £39,000 per annum
- Flexi time and location options
- An integral role within a forward-thinking team
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff rewards scheme
- Team building program
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACCA or ACA qualified, or studying, with previous accountancy practice experience.
- Strong knowledge across accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage a team’s workflow.
- Able to bring out the best in others and review work.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leeds and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.