£60,000 to £70,000 plus BenefitsBirmingham, West Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment, are retained by an exciting and quality product focused manufacturer. As the business enters its next phase, the appointment is to underpin the leadership team.
Take it as read we seek an enthusiastic and proactive individual who will be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. Your remit will involve the leadership of the finance function and challenge and support your colleagues across the group in the exciting plans of the business.At a transactional level, your duties you will be:
- Review and finalise monthly and year end reports and accounts to meet group requirements
- Annual budgets and forecasts
- Develop and enhance the existing suite of financial KPIs
- Maintain a robust profit and cash-flow forecast model for the entire business.
- Manage a small capable finance team and assist in team members in their development and performance.
- Ensure compliance with all financial activities to meet company and legislation requirements.
- Suggest new ways for the business to develop further into new products and improve the existing cost models for clarity and analysis.
- Effectively communicate with other management colleagues to enhance decision making.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for a professional, yet entrepreneurial qualified or experienced accountant with a background in manufacturing who is looking to make their mark on an ambitious medium sized business.
To be considered for the role please contact Rej Abraham, Managing Director of ABPM Recruitment Ltd
by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939531 or applying online.0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.