CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a rapidly growing large business, based on the outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire, to recruit a Finance Business Partner with tangible experience of partnering, challenging and influencing non finance stakeholders. What will the role of a Finance Business Partner involve?
Suitable candidate for the Finance Business Partner vacancy:
- Provide analysis, insight, commentary and recommendations to key stakeholders to enhance decision making and improve commercial and financial performance;
- Communicate financial results, analysis and impacts to members of leadership team;
- Responsibility for budgets and forecasts – challenge assumptions, ensure alignment with company strategy and ensure full business buy in;
- As a senior member of the finance team, support, coach and mentor colleagues and build an inquisitive, curious environment for people to develop in;
- Business Partner with other business units and provide quality financial advice to support company's business decision-making.
Additional information and benefits for the role of the Finance Business Partner:
- Full qualification CIMA, ACCA or ACA;
- Proven track record of driving financial performance via business partnering;
- High level of Excel proficiency and strong data analysis skills;
- Ambitious, personable and proactive by nature.
- 15% Bonus;
- Hybrid working (Up to 4 days WFH per week);
- 25 days annual leave;
- Life cover;
- Career progression opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.