SRM are currently partnered with a growing business in Stevenage. We are seeking an immediately available Management Accountant to cover a period of maternity for 12 Months, with a high likelihood of permanent work beyond.
The preparation, reconciliation, analysis and commentary of monthly Management Accounts for the business units to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
To assist the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis as required with reconciliations and ad-hoc enquiries.
Provide general financial support for specific business areas.
To assist all departments as required and ensure that the administration of systems is up to date and accurate responding to internal requests for services and support to a high standard, every time.
- Preparation of month end accounts for the business units including P&Ls, Balance Sheets, reconciliations and variance analysis to budgets and forecasts.
- Business Partnering with board mements to provide analysis where needed
- Assisting with the year end for the Group of companies and liaising with external auditors.
- Review of Purchase and Sales ledger activities.
- Handling of Internal and External queries and requests
- Assist with the effective management of stock levels, consumables, and materials ensuring all company processes and procedures are met.
- Collecting all payroll data; overtime, commissions, expenses, bonus payments.
- Processing monthly pension contributions to providers
- Monthly HMRC Submissions, end of year and all other communications
- Monthly reports & reconciliation
- Annual P11Ds
To Apply -
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified / Part Qualified (Finalist)
- Qualified by experience candidate will also be considered
- Be Immediately available or on very short notice
- Possess strong Management Accounts experience