Are you keen to work with some of the brightest professional minds in Kent?
Do you love tax accounting and getting into the nitty gritty of your clients’ finances?
Then this could be the new role for you.
But first, here’s the truth: Right now, it’s a tricky time for changing jobs. You might be looking for a new challenge but concerned about the current economic climate.
It’s natural to think that you might be better off riding out the difficult times where you are, but if you are fed up being passed over for promotion, need to increase your salary so you can get your dream home or keen to cut down your commuting time, then I want you to know... Things could be so much better
Apart from working alongside a very friendly bunch of humans, you’ll get:
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000+ dependent on experience and background, negotiable
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus option to purchase 5 more
- 50% income protection
- 2 x annual salary death in service benefit
- Agile working arrangements
- 1 day off per year for voluntary work
- Employee shopping discounts including restaurants, travel, gym membership
- Interest free car and motorbike loans
- Support to complete your studying
You’ll be working at a Top 30 chartered accountancy practice, with offices in Kent, London and Sussex and a solid reputation for looking after their clients and employees alike.
One current employee, a Tax Manager said recently 'There’s a lot of room to advance and advance quickly if you are hard-working and talented. The business is encouraging to new ideas and willing to listen. The firm is very supportive and has hybrid working embedded into the culture.’
If you want to work for a company that puts their money where they mouth is when it comes to employee perks, mental health & wellbeing and hybrid working, then read on. Is this the right role for you?
For this role, you need to be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA or ATT accountant. Alternatively, you can be part-qualified with 3+ years’ experience in a tax role. To fit into the company ethos, you must be:
Here’s an idea of how your typical day could look:
- Able to deal with competing demands without getting flustered
- Keen to grow your team, mentoring junior tax staff and supporting them to complete their studies
- An excellent communicator who puts the client at the heart of the role
- Preparing and reviewing self-assessment tax returns, self-employed company accounts and schedules of income from property
- Supervising junior staff and reviewing their work - creating a close-knit collaborative, efficient tax team
- Becoming the go-to person for expertise on P11Ds, tax credits, tax codes, gift aid relief claims for charities and dealing with HMRC Compliance
- Liaising with clients at just the right level of personal contact for optimum customer satisfaction
- Making each client feel like they are your only client
OK, that’s it for now. I hope this has given you enough information to decide if you’d like to learn more about this opportunity. If you do, then here is the: Easy next step
Learn more about this incredible opportunity by applying to the vancancy or contacting TPF Recruitment.
Vacancies at this company are usually filled quickly, so if you’re interested let me know right away, while it’s on your mind and before something else comes along to steal your attention away.