Are you an established Tax Senior/ Assistant Manager looking for their next challenge in a fast growth practice?
Do you value work-life balance alongside company culture, values, and innovation in high regard when looking for your next move in Tax? If yes, then wed love to hear from you.Tax Senior/ Tax Assistant Manager / Tax Advisory
Leicester (LE4) with hybrid working modelPosition:
Full time, PermanentCompany type:
Accountancy (Practice)Company Benefits include:
25 days annual leave, additional day forBirthday off, Study support provided for CTA, Health cash plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance, Benefits Discounts Portal, progressive and collaborative teams, and much more.The opportunity:
We are looking for An established Tax professional to help support the current team and expand the continuous growth of our current client base. The primary objective is to play an integral part within the growing tax team in delivering tax advisory services to our client base across a range of tax advisory projects such as IHT, CGT, Tax Planning, Restructuring, Share Schemes, Incentives and much more. Training and development will be provided in these areas.Key tasks include:
What are we looking for in a member of the team?
- Provide tax advisory services across a range of projects
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Support junior members of the team in their development
- Build fantastic relationships internally with Client and Relationship Managers and Directors across the business to ensure effective communication and standards are met
- ATT/CTA qualified or part qualified
- Minimum of 5 years experience of working in tax, ideally obtained within practice
- Tax compliance experience
- Past supervisory experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Project management skills
- Capability to translate complex theories into plain English
Please apply for this position to hear more from one of our Talent Team.