Assistant Account | Richmond, North Yorkshire | Full Time | £26,000-£30,000
Are you looking to join a growing business?
Are you eager to expand an excellent finance team and get stuck into a varied role?
If so, Easby Electronics is the place for you!
Easby Electronics work with suppliers around the world to provide a reliable and effective electronics distribution service, and are proud that we have a diverse customer base, many of whom have been with us for a number of years.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role will allow you to work across all areas of accounts and will provide you with the opportunity to develop with study support available.Are you the right person for us?
The key skills, knowledge and experience we're looking for are:
What will your role as an Assistant Account look like?
- Preferably AAT qualified or studying towards AAT level 3 or 4
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Detail orientated, organised and with good time management
- Proactive and able to drive process improvements
What can Easby Electronics give you?
- Process and review overhead expenses
- Handle multi-currency transactions including processing payment runs
- Prepare multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Complete Intrastat and EC Sales Lists
- Update & distribute the weekly & monthly sales & margin analysis reporting
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with month end schedules including accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Produce and post journals
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the FC where required
- Dealing with account queries
- Ad hoc project work
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days leave plus public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension scheme
- Access to discounts and wellbeing materials
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, so no matter age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, marital or pregnancy status we are committed to ensuring all our staff feel comfortable and valued at work.
We recognise that it's beneficial to us to have a diverse workforce. We know that different backgrounds, outlooks and perspectives generate different ideas and help us be more successful. So we want to make sure everyone is able to be themselves at work, not just because it's the right thing to do but because it makes us better at what we do. If you are ready to start your career at Easby Electronics, then click APPLY now! We can't wait to hear from you!