A leading accountancy brand are seeking to hire an Accountant, into a key job role at their Leicester offices, suited to an AAT or part qualified / qualified ACA or ACCA, specialising in non-audit / business services work, with career development, hybrid working, flexi-time and a strong salary on offer.
This firm have a very high quality team and great ongoing career opportunities, plus highly competitive salaries and benefits.
There is flexibility in the level of role on offer, but the below details explain more. ROLE OVERVIEW:
This role will fit into the Accountancy / Business Services team at their Leicester office.
They are now ideally looking for someone with practice experience, so ideally someone that's either qualified or late stages of ACCA study. Qualified by experience or AAT qualified people will also be considered.
Standard duties for this role would be:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies (and sole traders/partnerships but to a much lesser extent).
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- There is scope to assist the audit team on occasion too, so someone with an experience in that area would be a bonus, but it
- Potentially preparation of personal tax returns in the future, so any experience in this area would also be a bonus.
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns for a range of clients using both Xero and Sage.
The firm are looking for someone that can come straight in and hit the ground running and start helping the firm to produce work. Salary will depend on the person.
On offer is a competitive salary, bonus scheme and flexible benefits package