CMA are delighted to recruit for our client who are based in central Basingstoke, Hampshire. What will the Finance Assistant role involve?
Suitable Candidate for the Finance Assistant vacancy:
- Preparation of financial & statutory accounts;
- Posting records and/or trial balance to an accounts package;
- Coordinating with the auditors;
- Performing audit work including detailed substantive testing and analytical review;
- Book-keeping work required in the preparation of accounts checking;
- Reconciling the bank accounts;
- Dealing with the investment managers for valuation reports and investments;
- Any other accounts ad-hoc requests.
Additional benefits and information for the role of The Finance Assistant:
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with accounting packages;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of accounting;
- Have one or more of the following qualifications or willing to study for a professional qualification.
- Full support with training and development opportunities;
- Flexibility in the working day to help accommodate your commute and family commitments;
- An informal working environment and casual dress policy;
- A friendly and supportive team.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.