Vacancy: Finance AnalystLocation:
Royston - UK or London - UK (hybrid working) Together for a cleaner, healthier world.
Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 company, is a global leader in sustainable technologies specialising in catalysis, precious metal products, chemicals and process technology. With operations in over 30 countries, we employ more than 14,000 people. Johnson Matthey uses science to make the world cleaner and healthier. Over the past two centuries we have built our reputation and place as a global leader through quality, integrity, and innovation. Today, more than 93% of the group's sales come from products and services which provide sustainability benefits through the positive impact they have on the environment, resource efficiency and human health, but thats not enough. We have ambitious plans for growth and need talented individuals to help shape and lead us into our next century.Your
Transformation programme benefits
Financial planning capability
- Lead analysis of current business activity and cost structures to identify sources of value
- Design and implement experiments to quantify the potential impact of improved processes
- Partner with workstream leads to develop robust business cases, laying out the financial and non-financial benefits, and disbenefits of proposed changes
- Implement Key Performance Indicators each workstream and initiative to track progress
- Partner with workstream leads to drive timely and efficient reporting of results through the ARC tool
Requirements for the role:
- Build a practical model of JM financial performance to forecast the impact of external macro trends (market growth, inflation), core business performance (share gains, pricing, productivity), investments (CAPEX, R&D) and benefits from transformation
- Partner with the JM Financial Planning and Analysis team to populate and maintain the model on a regular frequency, giving leadership visibility of how the transformation programme is impacting results
How you will be rewarded:
- Degree level qualification in technical or business discipline
- Knowledge of best practice in the domain of project budgeting and financial analysis is beneficial
- Strong financial and general business acumen
- Experience collaborating across functions and regions is advantageous
We offer a competitive compensation and JM Elements benefits package including bonus, excellent pension contributions and 25 days annual leave (varies for shift-based roles). Our JM Elements Benefits programme helps our employees understand and manage the JM benefits, as well as helping you focus on your overall wellbeing for you and your family.
We use our inspiring science and technology to enhance lives. For those who are passionate about sustainable solutions and shaping our markets, we offer stretch and a wealth of diverse opportunities.
Well give you freedom to bring your whole self to work and be part of a team where difference matters and all voices are heard, that genuinely cares for you and where your contribution is appreciated. Well empower you to lean in and make things happen, to create solutions and value for our customers. United by our values and vision, were self-starters sharing the same values and accountability and always with a shared commitment to doing the right thing. Were passionate about making a difference and delivering a better tomorrow for us and for you a cleaner and healthier world, today and for future generations.How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.