Company Accountant | Cottingham, East Yorkshire | Part-time | Flexible hours over 4 days, 24 hours per week | Salary will be negotiable
Our client is a Cottingham based manufacturing company with a turnover of £2.5m.
Our client was founded by four process engineers who represented over 100 years of relevant experience within the food and beverage industries specialising in raw materials handling.
The company offers design, supply, installation, and commissioning of a wide range of projects, large and small. The company has “in-house” engineers who are able to offer their services from design and detailing work right up to full site surveys and audits of plant and equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation and provide recommendations to ensure current ATEX regulations are met.Are you the right person for the job?
Your duties will include
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Good attention to detail
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Sage 50 experience
What can you expect in return?
- Purchase ledger
- VAT returns
- Annual accounts preparation for submission to external accountants
What's next? It's easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Holidays increasing with service
- An opportunity to work for a company with solid foundations that works with blue-chip companies