My client is searching for a Business Services Adviser to join their Grantham, Lincolnshire or wider East Midlands offices.
Purpose of the Job
• You will provide high-level client work, efficiently, within budget, with minimal mistakes and little supervision.
• Delivering fully drafted sets of accounts with complete working papers to your line manager. • Completing accounts work to agreed, set deadlines • Managing your workflow and client expectations, using your specialist knowledge and skills to add value to the business services team. • Developing a rapport to underpin working relationships with clients and assisting in all aspects of the company’s relationships with them to maximise yield and performance. • Training team members, including basic reviewing their work, to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality work to clients. • Where appropriate, initiating and taking an active role in business development by promoting our full range of services to clients (cross-selling).
Skills and Experience
• Fully qualified in the relevant field(s) - either by qualification or experience • The ability to work effectively as part of a wider team • Accuracy of work and efficiency in its delivery • Strong communication skills, both verbal and written • Ability to develop professional and technical knowledge • Ability to develop a broad range of IT skills to underpin performance • Engagement with formal training, including on the job training
• Management of work to ensure all actions are completed within the agreed timescales • Effective communication with both clients and teams
Operating environment and context of the role
• You will develop and maintain the professional competencies necessary to provide a high-quality service to clients, and thereby to strengthen the company’s reputation, strength, and success. You will work to deadlines requiring flexibility to ensure service delivery in line with the company’s culture and core values of ‘trust, strength, direction, value’. You will maintain fairness, equality, diversity, and inclusivity in everything that you do.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful