C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets, and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe. You probably know us best from brands like Bulmers, Magners and Tennent'sAbout the role
Tennent's are looking for a Credit Controller to work with our customers in the off-trade sector to make sure their accounts are up to date and deal with any queries that arise. You will ensure company overdue debt levels are within targeted parameters and will minimise financial risk.
As important as it is for Credit Control to have the financial savvy to manage transactions and finance systems, the MOST important thing is how you handle situations. Credit Control come across many different situations and this role has a focus on collections that are high volume and low value.What you'll be doing
- Maximizing cash flow by ensuring cash is collected in line with or below payment terms for all accounts.
- Reviewing overdue accounts daily and place customers on monitor / stop when necessary.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to collect overdue payments, manage their payment options and find appropriate resolutions to their account queries.
- Reviewing held orders daily and release in line with authority levels and within cut-off times.
- Ensuring that credit limits are always adhered to and to ensure that credit limit reviews are in line with changing risk and/or payment history.
Check out the job description to find out more!About you
What we offer
- You can complete a VLOOKUP & Pivot table.
- You are an excellent team player with great organisation and communication skills.
- You can listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions with a proven track record of making successful credit decisions.
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 30 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience, and we'll aim to get back to you ASAP! About Us
Operating through the Matthew Clark, Bibendum, Tennent's and Bulmers Ireland brands, the Group has a market leading range, scale and reach including an intimate understanding of the markets it serves.
Together we grow, brew, manufacture, market, and deliver some of the world's favourite drinks. From grass to glass, and everything in between. C&C Group plc is a premium drinks company which owns, manufactures, markets, and distributes a unique portfolio of beer and cider brands in its home markets and across the globe.
C&C Group's portfolio of owned/exclusive brands include: Bulmers, the leading Irish cider brand; Tennent's, the leading Scottish beer brand; Magners the premium international cider brand; as well as a range of fast-growing, premium and craft ciders and beers, such as Heverlee, Menabrea, Five Lamps and Orchard Pig.
We seek to champion and embed sustainability in everything that we do at C&C. While delivering joy to customers, we always shine a light on people and the planet. We have a clear ESG vision delivering to a better world. We respect, support, and develop all our people to be their best, with a focus on results by creating a culture of winning together.
We also recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to delivering on our mission. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
C&C Group (and inclusive companies) do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our roles. For help, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at . All applications need to come through the candidate portal https://careers.candcgroupplc.com/vacancies/