People's Partnership have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Regulatory Support Adviser.
This role is a hybrid opportunity with the successful candidate working both at home and in the office.
* Acting as a subject matter expert on DC pension technical issues, including, master trust supervision, pension flexibilities, automatic enrolment and taxation.
* Responsible for providing high quality technical support on a DC master trust to all business areas, and in a timely manner.
* Supporting with the completion of FCA/PRA/TPR regulatory returns and/or payment of regulatory levies, ensuring all submissions are completed accurately and within pre-determined timescales.
* Ensuring existing operational processes remain up to date, taking into account financial services legislation and requirements relevant to the Group.
* Supporting with the investigation and resolution of, complaint cases escalated via People’s Partnership Scheme Internal Dispute Resolution Procedures, the Financial Ombudsman Service or The Pensions Ombudsman.
* Undertake analysis and impact assessment of new pension and tax legislation; providing guidance to the wider business & supporting change initiatives as and when required.
* Review and approval of member communications and product literature ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements.
* Attend training and industry events to increase knowledge and understanding of industry developments, and to share that knowledge internally.
* To assist in providing assurance that the company remains compliant with the law, procedures and follows best practice.
* Supporting the Regulatory Support Manager and other members of the team on technical issues as necessary.
* Proactively supporting Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements and the company’s Vision and Values.
Skills & Experience:
* Has a recognised financial services qualification relating to pensions and / or insurance.
* Experience of DC trust-based occupational pension schemes and / or master trusts.
* Good technical knowledge of DC pensions, automatic enrolment, taxation, and pension flexibilities.
* Experience of working as part of a project team.
* Intermediate skill in Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career. *This is subject to current government COVID guidelines*
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you