- Building, Infrastructure and Engineering Company
- Southbank based, close to transport
- Commence ASAP - 6-12 months
This national company offering building, infrastructure and engineering projects require the assistance of an experienced Financial Accountant to join the finance team in Brisbane's head office. The role will involve month end processing and consolidation, audit and compliance and will report to the Group FC. The role will initially be a 6-12-month temp assignment and is likely to be extended. With an inclusive and supportive culture, you will love working here.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include,
- Month end consolidated reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Audit preparation and liaison (prepare papers as required)
- Tax compliance, preparing BAS, FBT and rebates
- Management and Board reporting
The successful applicant will have/be,
- CA or CPA qualified with commercial experience
- Technical accounting exposure and responsibilities
- Big 4 background highly regarded
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of accounting standards (IFRS)
What's on Offer?
- Commence ASAP, 6-12-month temp
- Large, complex business
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Southbank location - close to transport
- Work closely with the FC
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 0431 677 784.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.