It's all happening in The Hunter! I'm currently working with several key players in the mining sector to find experienced finance professionals ready to explore their next opportunity. Current roles include:
- Project Accountants;
- Mine Accountants; and
- Finance Business Partners.
Salaries range depending on the vacancy and seniority, and all roles offer a hybrid work environment with the flexibility to work from home. Interstate candidates are welcome to apply, as relocation packages are available. Your Background
How to Apply
- Ideally, you will be CA, CPA or CIMA qualified;
- Previous experience in mining, energy or resources is highly desirable and our first preference. However, we will still consider candidates with relevant and transferable site accounting experience from manufacturing, production, FMCG etc;
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable working in a matrix environment with reporting lines both at the site and Head Office;
- You will be self-motivated, resilient and content working in what is a small office based on a sizeable operational production site; and
- You will be naturally curious and work to help improve financial processes and procedures where possible.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Liam Hassell
at u&u on 02 8245 7917
quoting reference number 30773
. Alternatively, click to apply. Please submit your resume in Word format only.