Our client, a leading global product manufacturer, are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant to join their London offices. You must be able to work independently as well as in a team, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their existing accounts experience!
As a temp with Office Angels, you are entitled to amazing benefits including Holiday Pay*,discounts
at numerous high street retailers, eye care vouchers
and so much more. Type of Role:
Temporary - 6-month contract Role:
Accounts Assistant Pay Rate:
£13-15 per hour Schedule: Hours/Days
: Monday - Friday, 9am - 17pm / Hybrid working Start Date:
- Assisting the accounts team with any queries
- Uploading transactions and process invoices
- Verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
- Chase outstanding invoices
- Ensure payments are made within the correct timeline
- Review invoices to check they are correct
- Create purchase orders and check they are on the system
- Experience in using SAP
- Diligent, thorough, with strong organisational skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Comfortable working under pressure of time with ability to prioritise tasks and efficiently manage daily workload
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrates a 'can do', solution always focused and flexible attitude, to deliver the highest possible level of service
- Ability to analyse logistical problems and provide accurate solutions
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.