Four Squared Recruitment are partnering with an award-winning firm of chartered accountants based in Droitwich, to support their growth through the appointment of a Private Client Tax Manager. With a modern approach to accountancy and a passion for technology, Ballards LLP provides a wide range of accountancy services across a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will be ATT/CTA qualified and have previous experience delivering advisory projects to clients. Business development, and international client experience will also be an advantage.
About the role:
- Support the Private Client Tax Partner with new and existing clients
- Maintain strong client relationships and ensure all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Preparation of a wide-range of tax advice for clients - including complex reports
- Expand the firm’s private client tax advisory offering, including content-driven business development
- Develop own network of contacts internally and externally
- Responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff
- ATT / CTA or a similar professional qualification
- Experience working in a role with significant corporate tax compliance and/or advisory exposure
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial approach to resolving issues
- Not afraid to voice opinions in a constructive and meaningful way
- Able to prioritise own workload
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
About the rewards:
- Broad benefits package
- Career progression
- Flexible working and option to buy extra holiday