Are you an Accounting professional looking for a firm with a great culture that recognises and rewards your success?
We are recruiting for an Accountant to join our client's team and assist in managing a growing portfolio of clients and taking their firm to the next level. With locations in both the Brisbane CBD and the southern suburbs of Brisbane, there are multiple locations you can be based, as well as some work from home flexibility.
As a key member of the team, you will look after a range of clients and be pro-active in finding new solutions for each client, building strong relationships and truly connecting with them. You will be part of a team that is collaborative and supportive in their approach, providing advice across accounting, taxation, financial statements and superannuation.
We are looking for someone experienced, personable and supportive, to join a great team and be an integral part of the business.Who you will be working with?
Our client is an Accounting firm that is passionate about treating their clients as individuals and truly connecting to understand their needs, tailoring their services specifically to the client. They offer an unparalleled combination of local insight and global knowledge, believing there is an economic solution for all. They work with an extensive range of industries and offer streamlined solutions for both personal and business clients.
Their success comes through their hands on approach, working closely with their clients with a commitment to helping them achieve their desired financial outcomes.
Based in Brisbane City and Mount Gravatt, our client prides themselves on striving to provide transparent and cost-effective advice, ensuring the recommendations they make are right for their clients, leaving them feeling in control of their financial situation.Benefits to Successful applicant:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Attractive salary package PLUS bonuses
- A flexible approach to the role with some work from home availability
- Personal and professional growth with monthly and quarterly training provided
- Engaging and people-focused culture, with regular team bonding events
- Be an integral part of a small team, with career progression and development
- Rewarding range of duties, skills, experience, and exceptional client service
We are looking for someone with:
- Responsibility for a portfolio with a wide range of clients
- Provide comprehensive financial advice to clients, preparation or audit of financial statements, reports, tax, compliance, etc
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- A strong accounting background across all tax and compliance
- CPA/CA qualified accounting experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in financial management, reporting and business analysis, budgeting, systems, and process
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workloads independently
- Sensational client/customer service, with the ability to manage and develop strong relationships
- Experience with HowNow, BGL 365 and MYOB would be highly regarded
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly,
or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli
at Fuse Recruitment
on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!