Reporting Accountant | Nottinghamshire | £45,000 - £55,000 | Hybrid - Very Flexible
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading global engineering
company based in North Nottingham.
This role is hybrid working with 2/3 days
in the office but is super flexible
as long as the work is being done.
Recruiting for a Reporting Accountant
, this job will report to the Head of Reporting & Accounting.
This is a super exciting role and they are looking for somebody who has previously worked in practice doing the audit. Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly group and local reporting
- Accounting standards compliance including IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- External audit project management
- Annual statutory financial statements preparation
- Quarterly VAT return preparation assistance
- General ledger maintenance and enquiries
- Budgeting & planning
- Intercompany clearing
- Treasury support, forecasting & payments
- Fixed assets maintenance
- Timesheet processing
- Other relevant ad-hoc duties as required
Most importantly we are looking for a positive, driven and adaptable individual that can bring people with them on the journey. We are a people-focused organisation and we are looking for someone with great communication and collaboration skills as well as fresh, diverse thinking to bring to the table. Package - £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA (ideally from a top 10 audit firm - but this isn't essential)
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills with an ability to create and agree on workable solutions.
- Good technical accounting experience; appreciation of FX and statutory treatment of balances
- A strong Finance aptitude with a track record of delivering within committed timescales and maintaining customer focus.
- Resilience, problem-solving and good judgment - this role is often the first call for issues and queries, for which no clear answer exists or prior knowledge is available
Please put your home postcode
on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.