On behalf of our client, an ambitious and growing, top Northern Ireland organisation, we are delighted to be seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant can expect a competitive starting salary £37000 > as well as performance related award of up to 15% of annual salary and a great range of benefits:
* Holidays: 25 days annual leave, plus 10 statutory days & 2.5 ‘company days’.
* Employee Assistance and Vocational Rehabilitation Programmes provided free of charge.
The Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance function and will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team in the development and maintenance of the organisation’s financial information systems, ensuring compliance with corporate governance and statutory legislation. Additionally, the post holder will assist in the delivery of up to date relevant financial information to facilitate the timely and accurate measurement of business performance against appropriate key performance indicators.
You will need:
* Fully qualified member of CAI/CIMA/ACCA.
* Previous experience within an accounting environment is essential (minimum 3 years);
* Proven experience in the development of monthly management and annual statutory and regulatory accounts;
* Advanced PC skills, particularly Excel, capable of structured analysis of data, and presentation of results across operational areas;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a strong commitment to customer service;
* Well organised, with proven time management skills and the ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously; and
* Proven ability to work at all levels within an organisation, creating and maintaining good working relationships.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer