Our client is a leading faith-based independent school in the EASTERN SUBURBS whose ethos is all about generosity and the desire to make a contribution to the well being of both students and staff alike.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day supervision of busy accounts team
- Ensuring the effective financial management of the school by running approved accounting principles, policies and procedures
- Closely monitoring business expenditure & making management recommendations
- Preparing monthly management reports, reviewing income/expenditure statements & monitoring of cash flow
- Managing the payroll function & associated compliance
- Financial modelling and reporting to various internal & external agencies
- Providing recommendations and guidance as the school transitions to a new management system
- Preparing analysis/interpretation of statistical information for use in management decision making
You will need:
- Substantial experience in a similar role - school knowledge ideal!
- Solid knowledge of management/financial accounting
- Familiarity with accounting/analytical concepts
- Relevant tertiary qualifications/CPA/CA
- Technical skills and computer literacy including Excel
- Strong leadership experience, also experience with a system implementation or upgrade would be highly regarded!
- Demonstrated ability to produce in-depth analysis and share knowledge effectively
- Willingness to obtain a Working with Children Check & be fully vaccinated
Don't miss your chance to secure an interesting & challenging role with a great team - hit "apply now"