We're Arvato CRM Solutions UK. We design and deliver award-winning customer service and back-office services for some of the world's most respected brands, as well as innovative public sector clients – and we recognise that we wouldn't be able to do this without our people.
We are driven by technology, differentiated by experience, and powered by people. We are an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
About the Role
Hybrid working - Swansea
The Finance Services Team is a team of circa 18 based in Swansea servicing one of Arvato's large central government clients. Based within the Cash and Banking Team, this role will work closely with a group of Assistants plus the Team Leader to support the administration of bank accounts and cash balances, billing of customers, collection of income due and processing of income received.
This is a very support team and if you have a background in finance with an understanding of things such as bank reconciliations and banking journals, we can train and support you with the rest. Also, if you're interest in further study, we'd also be happy to support someone through the AAT qualification.
Day to day you will get involved with:
- Downloading and reconciling electronic bank statements and inputting manual bank statement details in SAP/ ABW;
- Reconciling bank accounts and clearing unreconciled items;
- Processing fund transfer requests from business units and reconciling invested funds;
- Managing bank balances and ensure sufficient funds remain in appropriate accounts for expected payments out;
- Checking that invoice print run has taken place overnight;
- Monitoring customer account balances in SAP/ABW and notifying the business units and customer of action required;
- Receiving and resolving billing enquiries from customers, liaising with business units as required;
- Preparing and bank receipts;
- Running daily Direct Debit Payment Proposal and liaising with BU over Direct Debit Queries
Skills and Experience
- Experience of reconciling bank accounts and managing cashflow; or
- Experience of sales ledger environment, raising invoices, posting receipts and chasing debtors