Intermediate / Senior Accountant required to work for a well-respected and dynamic accounting and advisory practice in East Brisbane. With a strong brand, a loyal client following and a workplace culture that is both supportive and flexible.
You will be undertaking professional accounting work for a range of SME clients and providing professional accountancy services. 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a professional services environment. As you will have regular client contact, good relationship building, and communication skills are a must. Duties
Skills & Experience
- Review the preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Work with clients across a range of industries
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of all types of income tax returns for business clients
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Supervise junior staff
- 3+ years' experience
- CA/CPA qualified (or close to completion)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive mentality
- Ability and desire to self-manage, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a team player
They offer you a competitive salary package, a range of benefits, access to training, a modern working environment and a great team of people to work with.
Please apply now or call Vanessa on 0408920345 to discuss your career move.