Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit a permanent Commercial Finance Analyst for a very successful and instantly recognisable wholesale / retail business based in Doncaster.
The business has outperformed their competitors over the past few years and will continue to do so by driving their strategic plan, delivering further improvements and changes that will make a real impact on the whole business.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, you will assist in the provision of detailed business performance analysis on weekly and monthly basis. To support/be part of the team that prepares and provides detailed plans for the business including budget, forecast and 5 Year Plan. General
- Preparation of weekly P&L and narrative for the business comparing against budget/forecast.
- Investigation and explanation of key variances to budget/forecast and identification of risk and opportunities.
- Support Commercial team in understanding of weekly performance
- Co-ordination and building of detailed bottom/up Commercial plans/forecasts for the Budget
- Support the FP&A Manager in the preparation detailed P&L and Balance sheet forecasts
- Support the FP&A Manager in the preparation of presentations.
- Submission of the plan/forecast Controller Report to Group.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience and who has experience in wholesale, retail, multisite, leisure or FMCG industry.
You will have good knowledge and experience of business performance reporting and analysis and comfortable engaging and directing internal as well as external business partner. Therefore, you will have experience of building and managing meaningful relationships with lots of different stakeholders at all levels, as you will be challenging the status quo.
The role requires an ambitious and proactive individual who enjoys applying a strong commercial focus, with the ability to build robust and productive relationships, providing support and challenge across all functions and liaising with senior management.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this commercial finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.