Rewards and Benefits on offer;
The Company you will be working for;
- Immediate start date
- Permanent role
- Superb company culture
- Varied and interesting role
- Friendly working team environment
Our client is an established and successful company based in Gateshead. They are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. The Role you will be doing;
- To ensure the accuracy of the company’s purchase ledger.
- Maintain good communications with suppliers.
- To support Financial Controller on the day to day running of the finance department.
- Process supplier invoices and ensuring that the 3 way match carried out.
- Prepare supplier account reconciliation to statements and investigate any differences
- Assist in resolving any purchase ledger queries.
- Monthly Supplier payment runs
- Weekly Sales Stats reports
- Month end Bank Reconciliations
- Process Employee Expense reports
- Vat returns
- Month end close -Sustainability reporting
- Assist in Yearly stock take & Statutory Audit preparation
- You will hold with at least 2-5 years purchase ledger experience, ideally in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Basic knowledge of the local legislation re. VAT.
- An experienced MS office tool user with good IT skills.
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of standard costing
- Sage 200 experience is essential
- A passion for continuous learning and development.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Intellectual strength and a high level of drive and personal commitment.
- Working well under pressure, and engaging at all levels of the organisation both internally and
- Ability to make and accept challenge positively and debate confidently.
- Credible with peers and able to demonstrate added value.
- A highly Competitive market Salary which exceeds all NMW levels, the client would prefer to discuss expectations during their interview process