Accounts Assistant Huddersfield Paying up to £25,000 per annum pro rata Part time 2 days per week Permanent
Do you have finance experience and looking for a permanent job 2 days a week (hours to suit)? Maybe you’re looking to work around school hours perhaps you’re looking to reduce from full time to part time work and spend more time doing the things you love.
This successful company near Clayton West are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their small team.
Working on Sage Line 50 and Excel you’ll be working a job share and have responsibilities for;
- Managing all company utilities bills for a portfolio of properties; gas, electric, water, council tax and BT
- Provide opening/closing meter readings for change of tenancy to utility companies, advise council for council tax purposes (as and when required)
- Check utility invoices against meter readings, approve for payment or query as necessary
- Raise sales ledger invoices on Sage to tenants for monthly/quarterly utility costs
- Obtain new utility company suppliers for gas and/or electric - shopping around for better rates at renewal (as and when required)
- Post bank receipts from rent and other income onto Sage
- Post bank rent expenses and update Excel spreadsheets income and expenditure
- Code and Post purchase ledger invoices, bank payments and receipts
- Generate sales ledger invoices
You’ll ideally have experience using Sage Line 50 and feel comfortable using Excel daily. You’ll have strong numerical skills and be happy to get on the telephone to sort any queries regarding utilities with the utility companies so good communication skills are key.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business.Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.