Assistant Accountant, Redhill area
Our client, an independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Surrey, currently has a career opening for a Practice professional to work as an Assistant Accountant within their busy team. You will report directly to senior management and be based in offices close to the town’s shopping, restaurants, train station and local parks. The main
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts specifically for companies with an annual turnover of upwards of £1 million.
- Preparation of Corporate and Personal Tax Returns.
- Assisting with some Audit work (no experience necessary - will comprise 20% of the role)
- Extensive client liaison.
- You will need to have at least 18 months of practice experience working in a firm of accountants with experience in preparing annual accounts for smaller limited companies. This experience will then be developed over time so you can work with larger companies - up to and including in excess of an annual turnover of £25 million.
- The client will consider candidates who are AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA who are continuing to study.
The firm supports both AAT and ACCA students and provide a fully comprehensive study package to include:
- Time off for study leave and Exams dates
- Revision Courses
- All exams paid for by the Firm
Commutable from Croydon, Epsom, Reigate, Purley and surrounding areas. Salary band
of £30,000 - £35,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is an accountancy and finance recruitment agency acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period. We are an inclusive accountancy and finance recruitment agency and welcome all applications relevant to the role. We are committed to attracting a diverse pool of applicants and to assist talent to find career opportunities in which they can thrive.
Referrals are welcome - you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.