Reed Accountancy Lancaster & Cumbria are pleased to be working with a Global, market leading organisation to recruit a Management Accountant. Working with a highly talented and experienced finance team the Managment Accountant will be responsible for supporting the development & production of month end accounting.
This long-standing business is passionate about excellence, they always strive for innovation and to be the very best at what they do – an ethos that carries through the business from the grassroots to senior leadership and they are looking for someone with passion and drive that can be part of the innovation. Day to day duties of the role
Skills required for success within the role
- Reconciliation of business multi-currency bank accounts and automation of banking procedures to eliminate in-efficient manual processes.
- Reconciles and administers VAT accounts and provides HMRC returns and explanation of payments to/from HMRC
- Reports and controls the record of daily cash balances for multiple bank accounts and ensures the business communication for using correct fx rates for month end management reporting.
- Support and undertake divisional internal financial audits and tax audits
- Expected to fulfil routine month end commitments to an agreed reporting timetable.
- AAT qualified possibly / studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience within a similar role within Accounts/Assistant management account’s role
- Accuracy and attention to detail, Strong numeric, analytical and literacy skills.
- Ability to solve both simple and complex problems involving analysis of computer systems.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Medical cash plan
- Profit share
- & many more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned company that really cares for its employees – not only that there is always opportunity for growth and development! Why REED Finance?
Reed Finance are experts in the provision of finance staff throughout the UK and have been established for over 60 years.
Shannon has over 8 years’ experience within the local recruitment market and is an expert in Finance, she has a real passion and affinity with all things finance and has built a great network of experts across the Northwest.
Locally we have a dedicated team with over 55 years of combined experience and knowledge of recruitment within the Lancaster & Cumbria market so please do get in touch with us for professional, honest, and consultative advice.
If you would like to apply please use the link on the ad or contact Shannon McGarry, Executive Business Manager at Reed Accountancy & Finance Lancaster & Cumbria for more information