We are delighted to be supporting our client, a Top 100 Accountancy Firm, in their search for an Accounts Manager to join their team in Sheffield. The organisation offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity for hybrid and flexible working.
The role will include:
- People management - supervising others at varying levels of qualification and experience to ensure work is complete accurately, to a high standard, to deadlines and with the utmost client care
- Training and development of others - taking responsibility for training and developing staff, assisting in the development of technical skills and knowledge, carrying out appraisals
- Effectively planning assignments ensuring adequate resources are allocated and staff are fully briefed on all requirements
- Building strong relationships to ensure future business growth
- Communicating effectively with clients, influencing at client meetings, understanding fully the needs of the client in the context of their business environment.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Able to create and develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients
- A motivating and supportive team manager
- Experienced in client management, a skilled negotiator, commercial in outlook
- Able to effectively support the Partners with business development activity
- An excellent communicator
- IT confident
- Highly organised, able to meet deadlines.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.