Delighted to be once again working with this leading manufacturing business who are searching for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This is an incredibly varied and challenging role where you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Operations and Commercial Financial Controllers in the understanding and investigation of distribution & manufacturing variances vs standard costs
- Production of accurate KPIs
- Business partnering the HODs and continuously challenging/supporting distribution initiatives
- Meeting all reporting deadlines and ensure the highest standards of data integrity are maintained
- Meeting regularly with operations teams with the review of operational performance and impact on financial result
- Preparing forecasts for distribution & manufacturing sites
- Providing financial support to the NPD costing process
- Supporting the year end stock audit
- Supporting the Operations Financial Controller in the delivery of projects for the business
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience within manufacturing/distribution however a candidate who is part qualified/QBE will be considered.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package (DOE) including hybrid working (2/3 days WFH) and other exciting benefits to allow you to develop and enhance your experience to date.