Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you a Semi Senior Accountant looking to work for a firm of accountants that will provide learning programmes within a positive and supportive environment? Or perhaps you’re already working at a Senior level but you’re looking to make more of an impact at a smaller firm? If so, this role for a Senior Accountant in Stratford upon Avon could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified, or studying, with a minimum of three years of accountancy practice experience.
You’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with clients, always aiming to the highest quality service.
This Senior Accountant job in Stratford upon Avon will suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn from an experienced team and be an integral part of a reputable firm. Job Purpose
- Deliver general accountancy services and business advice.
- Support a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with senior team members to prepare accounts.
- Act as point of contact for clients, providing advice and support whilst nurturing trusted relationships.
- Preparation of end-of-year reports.
- Handle corporate and personal tax matters, as well as payroll and VAT.
- Promote and strive for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
About the Employer
- ACCA, ACA or AAT qualified, or studying, with a minimum of three years of accountancy practice experience.
- Technically proficient in accountancy with excellent attention to detail.
- Adept at using accountancy software.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Able to bring out the best in others and mentor junior colleagues.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
This independent firm prides itself on offering a friendly and value driven place of employment for a core team of talented accountants.
As a firm they strive to deliver a bespoke and enhanced level of service to their portfolio of loyal clients offering proactive solutions on a wide range of topics that span well beyond compliance. What’s on offer?
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.