This is a brand new role, with a growing business based near Kingswinford. Its a cracking opportunity for an experienced Administrator, who enjoys being busy, within a supportive and polished environment.
Its been created to offer additional resource in their Supplier Contract team, and duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to various corporate functions across the business
- Updating supplier contracts
- Inputting data into the accounting system for invoicing purposes
- Dealing with queries and chasing paperwork
- Obtaining information from Facilities Managers and Estates Teams to ensure energy supplies are working properly
- Opening and closing supplier accounts
- Other ad hoc duties as required
You'll need to be an organised, methodical individual, with a mature attitude to your work, able to prioritise according to the needs of the team. This role will be a vital link between key suppliers and the facilities management area of the business, and requires someone with a clear and positive communication style.