Architecture Firm - Assistant Management Accountant - £35k-£40k
Your new company
A leading Architectural firm in South West London that specialises in designing commercial/residential spaces for clients and have multiple projects that they are working across London. The Finance Manager is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team who is actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
Your new role
- Reviewing month-end processes
- Posting accruals & prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Assisting with budgeting/forecasting process
- Reviewing overheads (Purchase Ledger)
What you'll need to succeed
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience in month-end accruals, prepayments
- Experience in balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience in supporting the budgeting/forecasting processes (beneficial but not required)
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Study support
- Hybrid working
- Subsidised gym
- Subsidised canteen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.