Manager - Business Solutions
- Spectra Logistics Pvt Limited
- Sri Lanka
- Attractive Remuneration
- Closing date
- Mar 25, 2023
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing business solution costings and proposals for new projects and act as the project manager for new business mobilization
- Participating in requirement and data gathering for commercial designs and management reports.
- Facilitating customer visits.
- Conducting gap analysis and process improvement in operations.
- Establish productivity targets and standard measurements based on project costing.
- Advise on effective workflow in the warehouse in order to achieve operational excellence through operational data analysis.
- Ensure optimal use of WMS for operational data analysis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Change Management
- Having CIMA qualification will be an added advantage
- Three years experience in managerial level and 5 years experience in logistics
- Thorough experience in WMS functionalities and Warehouse/logistics operations
- Excellent Analytical skills with the knowledge on Logistics cost modelling
- Strong advance MS Office skills including experience with Excel and power BI data tools.
- Strong organizational, communication, consensus building, and interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Please post /e mail your CV within 7 days of this advertisement.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert